Monday, August 3, 2009

I want to be healthy but....?

I'm 5 ft 150 lbs but I hate working out on machines it's not fun!! I like to rollerblade, jump on my pogostick, ride my bike and take my dogs for a walk (all 3, with my mom) is this as good as exercising on a treadmill? I live in PA, and let's just say last weekend (Saturday) it SNOWED. Yeah...Pa is still cold. It's around 46-50 or something degrees here. So is it ok to go outside to exercise on my bike, roller blades, pogo stick...? Thanks and if I do one of those every day (well almost every day) will I lose weight thanksss


BTW I eat healthy

I want to be healthy but....?
riding your bike and stuff is just as good as working on a machine. on a machine its just a more constant work out. theres not point in wasting your time on one if your not having fun though. worrying about that kinda stuff just kinda ruins ur day though. enjoy yourself what ever your doing. if you worked out alllll the time and constantly worried about it sure you would be healthy but whats the point of having a healthy body if you cant enjoy it.
Reply:All of those are great exercises, and they'll help you burn off calories very well. Just eat healthy, and cut down on any red meats. Animal fat is the worst thing when you try to lose weight. It's why vegetarians always seem to be healthier.



C++

No comments:

Post a Comment