Monday, August 3, 2009

My knees and my ankles hurt? =S?

it started this week, and it's really annoying. When i go down stairs my ankles will have pain in them and my kneez ( for kneez a bit) Like i use to be able to run perfectly but all of sudden i realized that my kneez and ankles hurt when i ran ?? im 16 years old, 5ft 8". I weight about 180 pounds, but this is normal i could run just fine with the same weight. Like when i ran i felt the pain a little but it's when i try to stop when it hurts. Just today i was running and after that there was alot of pain in my kneez and ankles. i just wanna know if this is something serious, like the pain is bearable, it doesn't hurt like mad or anything. It's just annoying. O and when i roller blade like even when i roller blade really fast, i dont feel that pain as often. It's only when pressure is put on it that it hurts. Going down stairs ect. pls hellppp!!! i dont wanna give up soccer, baseball, track, and ice hockey =(

My knees and my ankles hurt? =S?
possible strain, or even developing stress fractures?


With all your exercise, do you wear properly fitted athletes shoes? Different ones for all your sports? If you are getting pain running, that would be the first thing ti look at.



Hotel reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment