Monday, April 20, 2009

Every time I see rollerblades, I freeze....?

Every time I see rollerblades, I freeze....?


Let me start from the beginning. I use to rollerblade every day for like 2 hours. One day I went outside and was just standing there on roller blades and fell. I broke my leg and had 2 screws put in my leg almost a year ago. (I was 12 years old at the time. Now I am 13.) I have to have the screws taken out in May.


Everytime I see someone rollerblading I just freeze and stare at the rollerblades. The brake just replays over and over in my head. I am like iin a daze. Is that possible? What do you think is wrong when I see rollerblades. It freaks my friends out. Today my friends dad thought I was sick and hadn%26#039;t eaten all day when the truth was it was the rollerblades. What is happening. It%26#039;s is almost like I want to rollerblade but I am sooo... scared. What is happening?

Every time I see rollerblades, I freeze....?
It sounds like post traumatic stress disorder. it happens when you have a traumatic experience (like yours) which causes some kind of chemical reaction in your brain. don%26#039;t worry - it%26#039;s totally treatable. your%26#039;s sounds pretty mild, too.





have a look at this website:


http://www.aboutourkids.org/aboutour/art...
Reply:The trauma of your accident has not gone out of your mind. Your mental replay suggests that you are stuck there and have not moved ahead. Your body has healed but your mind has not.





If you can get Star of Bethlehem and Mimulus (Bach Flower Essences available in almost all health food stores and or online), and take them for a few days, I feel you will be OK. But discuss with your parents and through them with your doctor about these essences before taking. To know more about them, go to the free online course at:


http://floweressencesintro.onlinecourse....


My best wishes to you.



selling

No comments:

Post a Comment