Monday, April 20, 2009

How do skaters dress, like at an interview?

this is for my project and i gotta dress up as Tara Lipinski. And I need 3 props. I already chose the idea of doing a medal. FYI, i don%26#039;t have ice skates and im not allowed to buy things for my project. SO WHAT CAN I DO? make a fool outta my self and use my roller blades

How do skaters dress, like at an interview?
Can you borrow ice skates? You don%26#039;t have to wear them, just carry them as an ice skater would. You could wear a one piece bathing suit if you have one, and wear a short skirt over it with tights or leggings. Make sure the skirt is flowy though, or else it won%26#039;t look right. Use your medal, and you%26#039;ll be all set!
Reply:Definitely use the blades... and a ton of makeup. Also: try some panty hose and a short skirt.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment