Monday, April 20, 2009

I need help finding what kind or wheels i need for my rollerblades?

well see i have this pair of roller blades and lately i went to the roller rink and my skate kept on slipping, and i believe it was my wheels so what kind of wheels should i get to fix that problem?

I need help finding what kind or wheels i need for my rollerblades?
How new are the wheels? They tend to grip better if they are scuffed up a bit.





I use the ZeroDrag Racing 82A (http://www.rollerbob.com/cat-10.html) indoors on a sealed concrete floor (www.roller-dome.com).


If you need a smaller diameter wheel, you can email Bob (the address is on his web site to find out which ones he recommends for whatever surface your rink has.


If your wheels are larger, he just got some in (expensive) that the local racers are raving about. One of them was saying that he had used them for one night so far and could not get them to slip. They are not on his web page yet.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment