Monday, April 20, 2009

Are there any in-line skates or Rollerblades that transform into a shoe?

Ok here is my dilemma, I work as a walking messenger in a major city. I always thought that roller blades would get my job done a lot faster.. But the main problem I%26#039;m not allowed to bring Rollerblades into office building or the Subway or Buses.





What I need is a pair of rollerblades that can easily detach from the shoe part so I can do my job faster.

Are there any in-line skates or Rollerblades that transform into a shoe?
I got the perfect pair, but they arnt cheap. http://secure.rollerwarehouse.com/item/X... you put on this shoe, than you put the shoe into the rollerblade and velcro and clip them together than you can skate.
Reply:heelys will do the job great. you can purchase them at academy sporting goods( www.academy.com ) big 5, or from the company itself, heres the website www.heelys.com, if the site is not found just go to ebay, or google and type in %26quot;heelys%26quot;, and you should get your answer.


hope that helps! p.s. their a little hard to use at first, also you insert the wheels right at the heel, and be sure not to step with your heel.



sweating

No comments:

Post a Comment