Monday, April 20, 2009

Does anybody have costume ideas for a halloween skating party?

I%26#039;m going roller blading with my school for halloween. I need a costume that is school appropriate, won%26#039;t get in the way of my extreme skating, looks okay with roller blades and is easy to make or cheap to buy. Any ideas?

Does anybody have costume ideas for a halloween skating party?
Vampire...black outfit, use a eyeliner pencil to peak your hair on your forehead and arch your eyebrows, heavy eyeshadow, fangs and fake blood dribbled on the corners of your mouth.


You can buy a vampire makeup kit with the fangs and blood for about $8.00...you can also buy colored hairspray if you want to add the white streaks to your hair.
Reply:I don%26#039;t know if you have seen %26quot;Little Nicky%26quot; but there is a bird in hell that is really funny and I think you would look really funny if you dressed up as a huge bird.



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment