Saturday, July 25, 2009

Excersizing causing spotting?

Everytime I've excersized this week I've started spotting almost immediately afterwords. Like, at the beginning of the week, I did six miles on my roller blades and started spotting, and then yesterday I did another 10 miles. And as soon as I got home, I started spotting. I'm on Zovia for birth control and I've had problems with breakthrough bleeding being on it. I don't understand if maybe it's coincindence that I'm spotting after excersizing and that it's just the pill or if there's some other problem.

Excersizing causing spotting?
Yes, sometimes exercising if it's too much can cause spotting to occur (I had something like this happen to me one time when trying to do housework about 2 years ago).





You mentioned that you were on the Zovia and it sounds like this spotting could be related to that (an example only). It can take the body up to 3 months to fully adjust to being on the medication.





I would recommend checking with your doctor as well to see what they say.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment