Friday, July 31, 2009

I've had a fall on my bike- I caught the fall with my face and what concerns me is a blood blister on my lip.

Usually I just read these questions, But now I have a question to ask. I've fallen a lot of times on my bike (and roller-blades and skateboards and scooters and just plain running) but this concerns my face (it bounced off the cement).. So I guess you can call me pretty worried. Well, my face is bruised all over with a favor to my left side.. my nose is sore and I have a nasty bruise on my forehead. But my top lip: it has been getting bigger and bigger and when you lift up the lip you see deep red where it is swelling. (So.. blood blister) I thought it would be down by the time I woke up this morning (the accident happened yesterday) but it's bigger and now I cannot shut my mouth. What should I do about it? Should I pop it? Leave it alone?

I've had a fall on my bike- I caught the fall with my face and what concerns me is a blood blister on my lip.
well.. contact a doc... if it's that bad, then a doc should be able to drain it properly without risking infection.
Reply:No, I wouldn't pop it but I think you do need to see a doctor as soon as possible. I've never seen blood blisters that were serious but then again, I'm not a medical professional. By all means, see a doctor. It may be expensive if you don't have insurance but it's worth it. Good luck!



C++ Function

No comments:

Post a Comment