Friday, July 31, 2009

Relationship issues...what to do?

I've been going out with this girl for 2 years now and we've been through so much. Lately, an ordeal we've been dealing with is that a close friend of her's has a crush on her. He claimed that it's gone...but he spends farr too much time with her. He messes with her hair, buys her movie tickets, dinner, and even buys her a pair of roller blades. He claims it's out of a brother and sister relationship...but I suspect something..





My girlfriend finally acknowledged that she has to tell him off, and the fact that I accused her of cheating on me, because I was so mad has made her feel so bad and she wishes to break up with me.





I found out from her friend that she's first gonna deal with the guy who has a crush on her..then talk to me...but she was really...upset...angry and wantin to break up because she basically "betrayed me"





I don't want this relationship to end like this...any tips or advice?

Relationship issues...what to do?
Well, if I can be frank I can understand where the wrong impression has come from but I think you overreacted and definitely jumped to conclusions. The first thing you need to do is apologise sincerely - I think that there's a possibility that her friend is still interested but that doesn't mean that she is back. You need to tell her how much you love her, how you don't want it to end. You don't want to lose her - she needs to know that. You need to tell her that she has every right to be angry and upset, but you reacted without thinking and you feel bad about it. Good luck ^^



Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment