Friday, July 31, 2009

Looking for the name of a 90's cartoon about robots?

All i can remember is there were several robots, one of which had roller blades and carried sports equipment. Their base was under a big grassy hill. I can't find the name of it anywhere, but I know it came on tv after I got home from school in elementary school. I think that there was a boy who lived with the robots.

Looking for the name of a 90's cartoon about robots?
Dude you'll never believe but I think I found what you're talking about...


The show is called The Bots Master...


Well there you go...


Hope I helped ya with your quest...


Peace...
Reply:futurama



cat skin problem

1 comment:

  1. OMG, The Bots Master! I have been looking everywhere for the name of this show for the last 2 years. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete