Friday, July 31, 2009

Tanning Beds?

I'm 14, and a girl, and I am fair skinned. I already have freckles, under my eyes, like on my upper cheeks, and on my nose. They fade away every winter, which is understandable. You can still see them, but only when your up close. I have those tiny, cute freckles that everyone likes and wants, and not the huge, looks like you got splattered with brown paint freckles. I wanted to bring those freckles out a little more this week by going to a ?tanning bed? Can tanning beds work like the sun? They are both UV lights that cause tanning right? (and sun burning) I just love my freckles, haha. I want them to be a little more bolder a little earlier than Summer, if you understand. I don't really know how to explain it.





Oh and to let you guys know, I get them pretty dark in summer anyway cause I have a swimming pool and I'm always outside in it, and I love to skate--on roller blades-- and so yeah. But I just want them EARLYYY.

Tanning Beds?
It will work but be careful you can get sunburned too.
Reply:you can use a tanning bed to bring out your freckles



windows media player 11

No comments:

Post a Comment